1. Where in India, largest solar power plant with an installed capacity of 40 MW started producing electricity?
Ans--- Pokhran in Jaisalmer district of Rajasthan
2. Which department in India plans to set up 1000 ATM's across 6 states?
3.Who created history by becoming the first Indian female wrestler to have qualified for the London Olympics 2012?
4. Who has been appointed next Chairman of Atomic Energy Commission?
Ans---Ratan Kumar Sinha
5.In which part of India, Indo Tibetan Border Police headquarters is to be opened?
6. Which state's High Court has insisted that banks cannot freeze accounts nor stop services of issuing cheque book or ATM facility where the account holder has not supplied KYC (Know Your Customers) documents?
7.Name the former Haryana chief secretary who took oath as state information commissioner ?
8.Which State becames the 3rd state in India to launch State Portal (SP) and State Service Delivery Gateway (SSDG) project?
9.Who won the World Series Hockey 2012 title?
10.In which state Urdu medium Government schools would be setup as announced by Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav?
11. Brass gets discolored in air because of the presence of which of the following gases in air?
12. Which of the following is a non metal that remains liquid at room temperature?
13.Chlorophyll is a naturally occurring chelate compound in which central metal is
14.Which of the following metals forms an amalgam with other metals?
15.The gas usually filled in the electric bulb is.
16.Where is the World's first Virtual shopping store opened?
17.Who is named as HSBC's India CEO?
18.Which Indian state bans guthka from 1st of April 2012 to curb the increasing number of mouth cancer
19. Which Indian state chief minister has urged union Finance Minister to bail it out of its huge burden?
20. Name the Jammu and Kashmir High Court Chief Justice who was sworn in as Supreme court judge ?
21. Name the Gujarati techie whose name has emerged for India's President as the nation has to elect 16th
President in July 2012 ?
22. At what value Air India's restructuring plan was approved by a group of 19 banks led by SBI?
23.19. Which services Airtel is planning to launch in Kolkata in April 2012?
24. Name the nuclear submarine which joined Indian Navy.
25. Which education company bagged Rs.209 crore order from Assam Government?
26. Which 2 north Indian states will have pipeline connected oil terminals for supply of diesel, petrol and
Ans---Jammu and Himachal Pradesh
27. Which Asian country has issued tender to buy minimum of 30,000 tonnes of basmati rice from India and
28. Who donated 1 million Singapore Dollars to Indian Heritage Centre?
Ans---Founder of Singapore-based IT company Si2i Mobility B.K.Modi
29. Name the world's highest and longest bridge that was officially opened to motorists in China.
Ans---Anzhaite Long-span Suspension Bridge in Jishou
30. Which bank has opened 16 Ultra Small branches in 16 locations in villages to cater to financial needs of the rural populace?
31. Who has been conferred with Sir Jehangir Ghandy Medal?
32. In which city in Kerala will Infosys setup its 2nd campus?
31. Which bank will set up 1-person micro branches to serve remote areas of the northeastern region
Ans---Indian Overseas Bank
32. Which act does not allow to prosecute (no wife can claim compensation or maintenance) husband's
Ans---Protection of Women from Domestic Vilonce Act, 2005
33. Name the 3 Indian hockey players after whom tube stations in London has been renamed.
Ans---Dhyan Chand, Roop Singh and Leslie Claudius.
34. Who has been signed up as brand ambassador of Toyota Kirloskar Motors?
35. When was 63rd Rajasthan Day celebrated?
Ans---5th April 2012
36. Where in Rajasthan Spices Board's first Spices Park is setup?
37. Which Asian country recently became member of Consultative Group to Assist the Poor (CGAP)?
38. Who won her 6th world sprint title at the world track cycling championships 2012?
39. Name the Malawi President who died after heart attack.
Ans---Bingu wa Mutharika
40. Which Asian country made Hindu marriage registration a must by bringing the law in lines with India?
41. Israel has decided to setup its consulate office in which part of India?
42. Which Indian city is likely to get water taxis and air-conditioned trams?
43. Name the young doctor who is set to become the first foreign national of Indian origin to walk across
Antarctica carrying the Indian Flag.
44. Washing soda is the common name for
45.Quartz crystals normally used in quartz clocks etc. is chemically
46.Which of the gas is not known as green house gas?
47.Bromine is a
48.The hardest substance available on earth is.
49.The variety of coal in which the deposit contains recognisable traces of the original plant material is
50. Tetraethyl lead is used as.