Those who wish to pursue engineering in top mostengineering colleges in India should crack AIEEE, which is the most competitive and prestigious exam that is being conducted by CBSE board. Here the questions asked seek to analyze the conceptual clarity and reasoning ability of those aspiring for engineering.
The questions set are just put in differently and therefore need a different approach to solve them. Every question is put in to surprise the student and how his mindset works at each question is what they want to test in AIEEE. So students who are proficient enough in solving surprise questions will certainly sail smoothly.
Preparing for AIEEE
Preparing for AIEEE begins long before the actual test exams.
1. It is necessary to solve each and every question without any help. It is necessary to understand the question first before solving. Sufficient practice is the key to success.Never give up, analyze the problems by comparing them to real life situations.
2. AIEEE 2012 will definitely need accuracy and speed. Without which you will not be able to solve the complete paper. Here again practice is the only thing that will help you out.
3. Speed also depends on your calculations for general use which is basic mathematical operatoions. Therefore calculators should be avoided completely.
4. Select your questions carefully. 25% questions are very easy, 25% is difficult and 60% is average. So if you select the easy and average question you are definitely going to crack AIEEE 2012.
Advantages of AIEEE
All the top engineering colleges including NITs, IIITs and other private universities will enroll on the basis of the rank obtained in AIEEE 2012. These top colleges produce students who are not only smart but are also in touch with the real world and known for their acute technical knowledge. Training these talented students by giving them projects make them successful. Exposure internationally and exchange program makes all the difference.
NEET 2012 entrance test.
Pattern of exam
1. Language of examination: English and Hindi
2. Eligibility criteria: Students should have passed their 12th standard with 50% for the general category and 40% for the reserved category. The percentage will be in aggregate of Physics, Biology and Chemistry and should have a certificate from the recognized board.
3. Mode of application: Offline and online both are accepted.
4. Centers of conducting exams: All the states of India have their particular centers and students are advised to choose their centers.
5. Application fees: For the general category the fees are Rs. 1000 and for the reserved category Rs.800.
6. Exam pattern: Papers will are set in single response type MCQs.
7. Total Qustions: 250
8. Test duration: 3 hours
9. Marks allocation: 30% for Physics and Chemistry each and 40% for Biology. So Chemistry gets 75 mcqs, Physics 75 mcqs and Biology consists of 100 mcqs.
The above mentioned details will give a quick detail of what the test is going to be like. Now let us check the important dates regarding the NEET 2012.
1. Date of Notification: Last week of November 2011
2. Last Date of application: 15th January 2012 by 12.00 Noon
3. Date of issue of admit cards: April 15th 2012
The main important exam date will be on 13th May 2012.